Friday, September 17, 2010

A Happy Month to Remember... September

It's the middle of September and I am having a blast! As soon as the first day of the first BER month came in, it already felt like Christmas! The universe has just been showering me with little blessings here and there. Seems like I never sleep and I am just seizing the good stuff that comes in almost every time - job opportunities, parties, events, friends, etc. I know I only have 24 hours in a day and I can only do so much. So I chose to do the things that I love the most... things that make me happy.

For the most part, these things include:

- another VA job which I love (so now I again have 2... at least the 2nd one is just part time which I insisted so I can still have a life.)

- parties with friends, (which happens pretty often since the start of this month):
- series of mini dates with my hubby, time with my books, shopping, and my many rituals for personal development

- and for the rest of the month, there are other events lined up:

  • date with my best friend and her daughter tomorrow
  • some VTRs I promise to go to
  • movie dates with Peter (I got to use those Citibank receipts I have)
  • spa & skin treatment sessions I should go to (I already have the free gift vouchers)
  • a trip to Baguio on Sept. 23-24
  • another Brownman Revival gig on Sept. 30
And who knows what are still bound to come before this month ends?

On the other hand, I no longer try to do everything that comes my way. I let go of a couple of opportunities this month and I don't regret them one bit. I've learned to accept that it's the quality of life that matters and not the quantity of things you do in a given day.

I still haven't forgotten the projects I set out to do at the beginning of this year though, and should I fail to do them all, I know that I am the owner of my life and that I could design it whatever way I want to.

For now, I'm just happy to be feeling joyful most of the time. I thank God every day for all the blessings that keep coming our way, and I know that things will just get better and better as the most joyous of seasons approaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails