To wit, in 2010 (in no particular order):
- I traveled a bit around Asia and the Philippines (Vietnam, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Caramoan, Bicol, Donsol in Sorsogon, Cebu, Malapascua, Moalboal, Dumaguete, Sibulan & Valencia in Negros Oriental, Padre Burgos islands in Quezon, Subic, Baguio, Batangas, Potipot Island in Zambales, San Pablo, Caliraya and Sta. Rosa Laguna.)
- I spent a considerable amount of time with some amazing people
- I bonded and got to know some of my friends better
- I accomplished a lot of work related tasks
- I attended a lot of fun blog events and received a ton of freebies
- I was able to register my Sexy Nomad Enterprise with DTI
- I was able to cash in one of my insurance policies
- I finished reading a couple of my books despite my hectic schedule at work
- I bought more books about culture, civilizations, how-tos, self-help, comics and fiction novels
- I spent most of my party nights with my fave band, Brownman Revival
- I became more religious in my spiritual practices; I meditate more; my spell-casting has been more effective and I read my Tarot almost everyday.
- And, from time to time, I was able to do the things on my original list.
But I never lose hope. In fact, I've added a new hobby to my list --- drawing, which I am also excited about. But before I fully delve into that, I want to finish all my VA tasks first, including those I personally choose to do (like personal blog posts) before 2010 finally ends so I can start fresh in 2011.
By starting fresh, I mean practicing one of the things I relearned (from Carelle and RR) this month --- that in order for me to get to my destination much faster, I have to be able to say NO to things that don't help me get there. It could be as simple as not watching Harry Potter on DVD over and over again, or not sleeping more than 8 hours a day even if my body craves it, or not saying yes to every exciting party invitations or not spending too much time deciding what clothes to wear. I want my 2011 to be more focused, streamlined, spiritually enriching and more profitable as well. I want my 2011 to be different... A WHOLE LOT DIFFERENT. I only want to say YES to things that help me achieve my goals.
And with this kind of anticipation in my heart, I wish all of us a joyful Christmas this month and a prosperous New Year ahead! Ho! Ho! Ho! ^_^