Friday, January 15, 2010

THIS IS IT! Hello 2010!

My second week for 2010 is almost over and what have I done to accomplish my goals? I know I haven't made any strict schedule to do everything I've set out for this year. Being an Aquarian, I know and I accept both my strengths and weaknesses as well as my quirks and limitations. I am much too carefree to be bound by a strict schedule day in and day out. Believe me, I have tried creating an excel file for my schedule but it just didn't work. I always end up doing what I felt like doing.

So for now, let me just put in writing the things I have accomplished so far. Being a visual person, this helps me organize my cluttered yet O.C. mind and I can see everything more clearly. I really am a walking contradiction, noh?

1st week of January:
  • I went on an Asian backpacking trip where I got in touch with my spiritual side with the help of one of my best friends, and my guru, Jem. 
  • I meditated and prayed a lot.
  • I was able to practice my photography by taking tons of photos non-stop on those 8 days we were touring Southeast Asia.

2nd week of January:
  • I am back at my hectic work schedule.
  • I was able to continue doing my meditations and prayers of gratitude.
  • I cooked twice and hopefully I can start cooking a recipe next week from one of my cook books like I promised before.
  • I will try to do a blog post for each of my other blogs that I haven't updated yet: bookworm and witchcraft.
  • I was able to update my other personal blogs: sexynomad, fashionko, Kicking Pinay and diet motivator.
  • I was able to upload tons of songs on my itunes. Yay!
  • I was able to watch a couple of DVDs with my hubby.
  • I was able to clean the house and do the laundry.
What's next?

Okay, I admit, I do feel overwhelmed. Mondays-Fridays are devoted to my online work, a bit of personal blogging (which includes tinkering with my tarot and other Wiccan stuff, doing fashion posts, reading books, photography and cooking). Weekends are for errands, our Vita Plus biz, acting gigs (if any), trips (if any), social meetings and of course, time with my hubby. I guess I'd have to squeeze in there all those other things I intend to accomplish this year like:

1. Soap Making
2. Level 2 of Drums
3. Baking
4. Guitar playing (must memorize 4 songs)
5. Painting
6. Candle Making
7. Spa Making
8. Scuba Diving
9. Wind Surfing
10. Surfing
11. Making Beaded Accessories
12. Driving
13. Biking
14. Play Keyboards (must memorize 2 songs)

I can do this!!!! Perhaps what I can do is eliminate those things that are not very important and take up so much of my time like:
  • Spending a lot of time checking Plurk and Facebook.
  • Staring into space (yeah I do that when I'm zombified).
  • Try to limit watching my new copies of TV series (24, Dexter, House, Fringe, How I Met Your Mother, Supernatural, etc.)
  • Watching my fave DVDS over and over (Harry Potter and Superman series, Sex & the City, Iron Man, etc.)
  • Cleaning every time I see something that is not clean or not in order.

I'll update you again after this weekend. Hopefully by then, I can clear my mind as to what I want to focus on first. Gotta go to work. Ciao for now!



5 comments:

  1. jen, oh, jen, why did you decide to go blogspottin'?

    alam mo ba i'm thinking of putting up a new personal site...but i have to buy me a laptop first :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to practice using blogspot for work. :-)

    It's okay naman. On some accounts, it's better than i.ph. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go blogging na ulit! :-) Kahit mobile blogging na muna until you buy your lappy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, your 2010 things to do are just fun. Painting, scuba diving, and beads making is in my list too this year. Have a great 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janette! Thanks! I believe we can do this! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails