Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What My Hubby Said About This Blog

As usual, he didn't go home last night. That's how it really is when you work in an ad agency. I should know. I only lasted in that same industry for three weeks. Anyway, I digress...

I told my hubby about this new blog and he thinks it has an interesting concept. And I said yeah... in an ADHD kind of way. LOL. You see, I like to start little projects here and there but I don't seem to get to finish everything. At least now, I can monitor myself better and I'd feel pressured enough to finish each one. After all, it's just one project per month. How bad and taxing can that be?

Then I asked my hubby if he thinks what I wrote on my P.S. is true. Coz there are times when I feel like my other blogs have become sellouts. To answer my question, he said these exact words:

"I don't think so. I still think your main blog is your chief vehicle. You just feel somewhat pressured to put up content there... It's become more of a publishing site than a journal site but your main blog's strongest characteristic remains to be you. People love reading you because they feel like they really get to know you. They can fantasize between your lines...whether to be you or to be in you. Yung mga fans mo babae, gustong maging ikaw. Yung mga fans mo naman na lalake gustong maging "kayo". "

I totally cracked at his last line. Okay, point taken. Still, I want to have a blog that will focus on my little projects and my little feelings every now and then.

Oh, I should tell you that I plan to start this on January 1, 2010. It will be my new year's resolution. Only this time, I am really hoping to follow through.

I'm still working on the perfect schedule. Like which project should go with which month. I'll update you as soon as I know.

Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails